About The Position
NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to national and state-regulated lotteries is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing department. The marketing coordinator should have outstanding organizational and research skills and are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication and excellent time management skills.
● Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
● Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
● Build, manage and coordinate a rich content/editorial calendar that will include email marketing campaigns, scheduling, testing, database management, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, podcasts infographics, etc. all of which will reflect our brand strategy and awareness.
● Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
● Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts, internal and external newsletters.
● Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
● Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
● Manage all publications relations to ensure our presence and support our leadership in the market.
● Conduct market research and identify trends
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or a related field
● 2+ years of experience in marketing operations or roles with similar responsibilities such as digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, and/or social media marketing.
● Experience in Technology B2B, B2G company.
● Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
● Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills – A plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as copywriting and proofreading skills
● A firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing (WordPress, MailChimp, Marketing automation systems, video creation apps, etc.)
● Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
● Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
● Must have a high level of creativity
● Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
● Experience managing paid marketing campaigns, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, and more) – A plus.
● Tech background - A plus.
Occasional travel may be required.