Collection and Storage of Your Personal Information
Name, email address, and other contact information: We ask for and—at your option—collect your contact data (such as name and email address) from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such Personal Information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Voluntary information:
We collect Personal Information that Users provide us voluntarily. For example, when they respond to communications from us, or when they share additional information through their use of the Websites.
- Device information:
We collect from our Users specific types of connection details and information with regard to their device, software or hardware that may identify them, such as online identifiers, device unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, MAC address), IP address and geolocation.
- Analytics data:
Our servers automatically record certain information regarding the use of our Websites, using third-party analytics providers such as Google Analytics. Such data may include information such as the website that you were visiting before accessing our Websites and other statistics related to our Websites. We also perform statistical analysis on all of the data and metadata which is collected through our Websites. We use this information to administer the Websites and analyze this information to improve and enhance the Websites by expanding their features and functionality. Such data is also used for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Websites.
How we Use Personal Information
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Websites;
- Enable you to access and use the Websites;
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners. See more under “Marketing”;
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Websites, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize the Websites, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
With whom do we share the Personal Information we collect?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any Personal Information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
- With other subsidiaries or affiliate companies;
- With our resellers and other sales partners who may help us distribute the Websites;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or